Thursday, February 26, 2015

Week 8. 1lb dumbells ? Sure!

8 weeks ago today my life changed forever. I woke up in a new shell of a body feeling cold, broken, and scared . I went through the toughest most painful surgery in the books to rehab from.. and today I picked up my first set of weights ( I fell out laughing when my PT brought them out and i said do you know who I am and who I used to be??😂😂😂.)So for all my past clients ... Enjoy the laugh. This is the and only time you will ever see me with 1 lb dumbells almost crying . 
The pain and struggle throughout the last 8 weeks have been raw . Petrifying, surprising, and painful... But something in me has changed. More than my lungs , heart, or bones. My spirit has changed. Someone told me to use my suffering to get closer to God. To offer it up for people. To let it sharpen me not cut me. I can truly say while I may be very weak.. I am stronger than I have ever been. My heart loves each and every one of you who have been by my side emotionally and physically , and even by Sophias side . There are too many to name names. But you all know who you are. I have a love for you all that I will never be able to express . Without you all I wouldn't have made it. I love you all so much . Cheers to my new shell for the next couple years. I will learn to love you Barb and Bob.

Pain and suffering have come into your life, but remember pain, sorrow, suffering are but the kiss of Jesus - a sign that you have come so close to Him that He can kiss you.
Mother Teresa (: #nuss #barbandbob #PT #painmakesyoustronger #countyourblessings #letlittlethingsgo #betougherthanyourday #teammethodist #lovemyCVICUteam #bionicwoman #breakingdownthebars #Jesuskiss

No comments:

Post a Comment